SUPERSTAR! American Express has brought back the all-time high sign-up bonus on The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express!
Approved applicants can earn a very valuable 25,000 bonus Starpoints after making $6,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints after making an additional $4,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
While the spending threshold is a bit higher than we have seen in the past, 35k Starpoints is as high as it gets!
If you are a business owner and are a fan of Starpoints (who isn’t!?), now is a great time to pull the trigger on an application! Need to think about it? That’s fine… just make sure to apply by November 1, 2017 to take advantage of the increased offer!
Not a business owner? Are you sure? Your ebay sales and other side hustles just may qualify you!
An ALL-TIME HIGH!
This card offer ties its highest sign-up bonus in history at 35,000 Starpoints – which are among the most valuable reward currency in the points and miles world! Make sure to note that the bonus structure is a bit different than we typically see with the standard offer, as the 35k points are structured in 25k and 10k points based on $6k and $4k minimum spending thresholds…
Some More Card Deets…
- Enjoy access to the Sheraton®Club Lounge, free as an SPG Business Card Member
- Upgrade to SPG Gold status after you spend $30,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases
- As a Card Member, receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG Elite status each year (if you have both personal & business cards, that’s 10 nights and 4 stay credits!)
- Earn up to 5 Starpoints for every $1 spent at Starwood hotels, 2 Starpoints for every $ spent at Marriott Rewards hotels and 1 Starpoint for every $1 spent anywhere else
- Get free nights at over 1,200 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries with no blackout dates
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- 35,000 offer expires 11/1/2017 – so sooner rather than later!
35,000 Seems like a small number of points…
While 35,000 points may seem on the low end, the true value lies in the flexibility of Starpoints. Starpoints can be redeemed directly at SPG Hotels, or they can be transferred to over 30 airline partners – SPG will even tack on an extra 5,000 miles when you make a transfer of 20,000 to an airline partner! Additionally, keep in mind that the SPG and Marriott have merged and reward points can be used at both brands!
I was able to get the sign-up bonus for the personal version of this card the last time there was a 35,000 sign-up bonus and used those points for a previous stay at the Le Meridien Chiang Mai in Thailand!
AND I just applied this morning for the offer mentioned above and was APPROVED!!!!
My new card is on the way and already linked within my Amex online account!
Remember that American Express sign-up bonus offers are only available to first time applicants. If you have previously picked up the 35k bonus on the business version of the SPG American Express, you CANNOT earn another bonus! And yes, this one-time only rule still applies even if you use a different business name and associated EIN!
If you do decide to apply (and you like what we post here on AYP), then consider using a link within this post (like this one RIGHT HERE!) to earn me an extra 7,500 Starpoints referral bonus!
As always, email me with any questions or comments regarding this card offer or any other questions you might have! If you need some help redeeming Starpoints, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com